Pages

Monday, September 03, 2012

Writers Round Hotel Indigo - Nashville

I was honored to be invited to join Kenneth Cooper in his Writers Round at The Hotel Indigo in Nashville, last Saturday night. Thanks, Ken for inviting me. It was an great night. Ken and I have done a lot of shows together and they are always so much fun. In fact, Ken invited me to perform with him in my first showcase! Met some new songwriters ... so talented as writers and performers. Ken is on Facebook, ReverbNation, MySpace, YouTube as we all are!



Cj Watson

The Writers Round is hosted by Cj Watson, an awesome singer, songwriter and a magician on the electric guitar. He surprised me when he joined in on my songs and it was AWESOME! Thanks Cj. Cj is on Facebook. 


Katie Trotta

Katie is great on the keyboard and her vocals are superb. She just returned from a tour.  Katie is on Facebook. Give her a big thumbs up like!





Genesis Elexis Green


Genesis can do it all ... write and sing all genres. She and Cj did an awesome medley of all styles. They did one song where they played the same guitar at the same time! Great. Find her on Facebook and give her a big like!




And, what a wonderful surprise! One of my Facebook friends and fans happened to be in Nashville to co-write a song and saw on Facebook that I was singing at The Indigo ... and he came by to listen. How awesome is that!!??

Stephen Wong 


with his co-writer, Alyssa Bonagura. Both are also on Facebook.





It is always so nice to get to meet people that are encouraging  and supporting me on Facebook. Thanks Stephen Wong. Stephen is very active with a children's program to help fight poverty. A wonderful person ... we'll get an interview with him and do a feature!

Thanks Stephen for the video.





I am so blessed! I love what I do. In all, it was a wonderful night at The Hotel Indigo, Nashville, TN!





No comments: