Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Exciting Things Happening!

Hello to all my Blogger Buddies, Facebook Friends and ReverbNation Friends, Tweets and YouTubers! 

I am so honored and happy to announce that I will be the Special Guest opening for The Jim Parker Songwriter's Series! Get your tickets at Ticket Masters

Friday, September 7th -  6:30PM 
 Von Braun Civic Center Playhouse - Huntsville, Alabama

I've been waiting on this for a year! And, I am excited! This is one of the best shows in Huntsville. Jim brings in the Pro-Writers who have written the songs you hear on the radio, in movies and televisions shows. Did I say I was thrilled to be part of this show? I've met some awesome people at these shows and love hearing them tell about the songs they have written and the inspiration behind them. Really gives you something to look up to and try to live up to if you are an aspiring songwriter! This show features Alan Rhody, Jill Colucci, Mike Loudermilk and of course Jim Parker. I hope to warm up the crowd for them. I am so blessed to have this opportunity!  See you all there!

So....moving right along!

Saturday, September 8th - 6:00 PM
 
St. Jude's Hospital Benefit
Hosted by Del McGee
 
 
 
10871 County Line Road Madison, AL 35758
(256) 325-3779
 
Del McGee is offering some of the best entertainment in North Alabama, and its all to benefit the children and the families of St Jude...
 
I'll be helping to kick off the show at
6:30 with Roger Hoselton and Robert Barnes

7:30
 Jim Parker from Huntsville Al
Will Stults from Russellville Al
Lori Lovelace of Muscle Shoals Al
 
Cristina Lynn of Huntsville Al

Then at 9:00
Robin Stewart E Limestone, Al
Buddy "Chapman" James Birmingham
Tom "One Eyed Leotis" Smith Huntsville Al
Del McGee Taft, Tn

Y'all come help us raise some much needed money for the families of St Jude.
 Thanks, Del for including me in the wonderful event!

Moving right along....

Heading out early Sunday morning to Nashville for a session with the Madd Talent Music Director, Jeff Sturms and then on to shoot a video under the direction or "the boss", Charles Jones of Madd Talent Management and Production! I am so excited to be making this video with Just Hannah-Nash! More exciting things on the horizon. I am so blessed! Thank you Lord!
 

No comments: