Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

MaryJustice Lucas YouTube Channel

Dear Blogger Buddies!
I could really use your help and support right now. Please watch my video! This is one of my favorites that was done some time ago and I had so much fun working on this project. I had an awesome crew to work with. (You may want to click pause on my playlist in the sidebar.)

A very special thanks goes out to
Jeff Wyatt Wilson (DP/Director)
Eric Nelson - Production/Drums/Backup Vocals
Mike Waldron - Electric Guitar/Mixing
Randy Coleman - Drums Track Engineer
Charles Jones - Acoustic Guitar/Bass
Madd Talent Management and Production
Email: mgmt@maddtalentmgmt.com

Fix You - ColdPlay Cover by MaryJustice Lucas


Purchase this song on iTunes: http://bit.ly/fixyoucover 


Believe me, I am serious when I say I would be so honored if you click the YouTube Logo below and

Subscribe to MaryJustice Lucas Channel.

There are a few more videos and more to follow. Your support means so much to me. I take my music seriously, as performing and writing songs is my chosen career path. I realize and have already experienced the hard work it takes. I realize that in order to subscribe you have to open a YouTube account and some of you may not want to do that, but if you just watch the video all the way to the end it will count as a "hit" or play. Plays from your computer I.P. address only count one time, but your smart phone would count and  the play from this blog link counts. I would appreciate if you would help me spread the word. I respond to all comments and appreciate your input.
Thank you so much, and thanks for stopping by my blog!


No comments: