Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Update! Show at The Foyer with Matt Bednarsky and MaryJustice Lucas

I was very pleased when Matt asked me to do a show with him in Huntsville, so we selected The Foyer. I met Matt a few months ago when we were invited by Cj Watson to sing  at Kimbros Cafe in Historic Franklin, Tennessee. Wonderful place full of music history. I recommend you add a trip there to your "bucket list"!

Matt was born to a mother with a classical pedigree and professional jazz guitarist father in Shelton, CT. He started violin at age 4, but soon left that behind and picked up a guitar! He then made his way to New York for college. Now, Nashville is his home and I'm sure he will be very successful! Awesome singer and songwriter. So join us and find out what his plans are for his musical journey! I know I'm excited and looking forward to our show.

Friday, July 18th at 8:00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A special thanks to everyone who came out to Swampers at The Shoals Marriott on July 5th to help me celebrate the release of my EP "Forgiveness and Faith". It was big success! Swampers is an awesome venue. A special thanks to Wishmaker Promotions for opening the door for me! Thanks, Susan Belk. Thanks, Andrea Lee for being the event photographer, (many blessings on your journey as a student of photography at Argosy University in Nashville.).  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your support. By-the-way, my EP "Forgiveness and Faith" is available on iTunes and Amazon. Search MaryJustice Lucas. Thanks.


See you Friday night!

No comments: