Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Radio Free Nashville - FM 107.1




I'm so excited to be Ty Brando's  singer-songwriter guest Monday night, July 21, from 7 to 9 p.m. . . . "live" on Radio Free Nashville. You can listen in via FM 107.1, if you are close to Bellevue or Kingston Springs, otherwise the station always streams, live at Radio Free Nashville's website.  Click on the button that says, LISTEN NOW. Hope you plan to tune in!




I met Ty Brando when Cj Watson invited me to be on his Songwriters Round hosted by Ty at Kimbros Cafe's Pickin' Parlor, a few months ago. Kimbros in Franklin, Tennessee is steeped in history by the stars who have played there. It felt great just being there, let alone performing! I was excited when Ty asked me to be on his radio program. This will be a different experience for me and I feel honored to be a part of this music platform. He will play songs from my EP "Forgiveness and Faith," we will talk a little and I'll also play some songs live! I hope you can tune in either via radio if you are in range or join us on Radio Free Nashville's website at the link above.






Ty is not just a radio DJ or a sound engineer but an awesome singer/songwriter. Listen to his rich country and Americana music on ReverbNation. You won't be disappointed in what you hear! Read more about Ty and his shows at his website.
Thanks, Ty!







So, to quote "Sunday Morning" host Charles Osgood, I'll "see you on the radio." Monday, July 21st at 7:00 PM with Ty Brando!


No comments: