Pages

Monday, April 08, 2013

Hotel Indigo - April 9th 6:30


Hey Guys! I hope you read the previous blog about my Writers Round at Hotel Indigo on April 9th at 6:30. I have invited as my guests, fellow songwriters Russ David 



Russ is from Texas and relocated to Nashville about three or so years ago. Russ writes mainly Christian music. We met at the Nashville Palace right after he moved to Nashville and kept in touch with each other. He invited me to join him in a set at James Breedwell's Songwriter Round at Dave and Busters. I had an awesome time and met some new writers.



Andrew is from Huntsville and starting singing in music theater and playing guitar when he was very young. He is an awesome songwriter, musician who left Huntsville and headed to Nashville when he was 18. He has a band that is kept busy. He does country (a mean Johnny Cash medley of tunes), rock and roll old time favorites, and his originals. Andrew makes it back to Huntsville to perform when his schedule allows and is so wonderful to "show up" when I have a showcase. He has done several benefits with me and we've done duets and some rounds at The Commodore Grill in Nashville. He's sort of like a big brother and I do appreciate him so much.

If you can't make it to Nashville to join us log into http://www.writerartist.com/  at 6:30PM CDT and click on WEBCAST and watch us LIVE on your computer.

Either way, please join us!




No comments: