Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Catching Up Again!

I had a wonderful time at Jack Scott's Writers Showcase at Hotel Indigo last Tuesday with fellow songwriters Russ David and Andrew Velez. I  always meet so many wonderful people there! More about that later :) ....Then.... on Saturday... I got a call from Cj Watson to come back to Nashville for his songwriters showcase at Hotel Indigo on Saturday night. I was on at 10:00 and once again met some wonderful songwriters. Cj Watson is playing the Jim Parker Songwriter Series at the VBC Playhouse in June and is bringing my friend,  Genesis Elexis Green, to open the show! Don't miss this one!

So as promised, last Tuesday at Hotel Indigo I met Tabitha Smith of Smith and Wilson. Tabitha and I met via ReverbNation and she came to Hotel Indigo so we could meet and get acquainted. It was so nice to meet Tabitha. She and her husband were missionaries in China for five years and came home after her son was born. Tabitha is a Christian songwriter.

Tabitha has so generously invited me to join her for a show at Killians Radio Cafe in Columbia, TN. I'm excited about this. We'll perform in front of a live audience while airing live on Fox Sports Radion WMRB 910. So you have three opportunities to hear our 2 hour show on April 27th starting at 6:00PM. Live in the cafe! On the radio! On the Internet!

 Come join us, listen on WMRB 910 "The Duck" or tune in via your computer or your cellphone at http://www.910theduck.net. Uninterrupted, commercial free! How cool is that?

 
April 27, 2013 6:00PM - 8:00PM
 
There are a lot more exciting things coming up so stay in touch. Catch up with me on Facebook MaryJustice Music, MaryJustice Music on ReverbNation and www.MaryJusticeLucas.com.
 
'Til next time.
 
 




No comments: