Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Saying Hello!!!

Hey!!!!!!
I'm really having fun with this blog. I just added music. These are a few of my favorite songs. I love contemporary christian music, country, and pop.

A few nights ago I woke up really early and this tune popped into my head, then lyrics, then I started writing. That's not unusual for me though. That is typically how I get a new song, or it happens very inconveniently. For example: I wrote a song during dodgeball.

DURING DODGEBALL!!! Can it get any crazier than that? So, while I was writing this song in my head, I get smacked in the face with the dodgeball. Yup...... In the face. That was not fun.


Then I decided since I'm out, go ahead and finish the song. So I did and I'm very pleased with it. I would have loved to have seen the look on my face when I was hit. It took me waaaay off guard. I bet it was quite a show.

Soon, I will be putting my own songs on my blog. I'll tell you the story of each one. I love to tell my inspirations for my songs and then let the listener share with me how it related to them.

So Please, feel free to tell me how you can relate to my songs when I load them on my blog. Leave comments.... Ask questions,.....All I ask is that you are polite. Later......Got work to do!!!!!


2 comments:

Amelia said...

Looking forward to hearing your music...


May 2009 bring your many blessings from God!

Michelle said...

MaryJustice, you are too funny. I loved the story about dodgeball, and the picture of the bottom of the shoe and the 'down' girl was just too cute. Pay attention girl!

I am so looking forward to hearing you sing, and your stories.

Stay sweet!
Michelle