Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Singers and Songwriters for St. Jude

Join me and a terrific bunch of Singers and Songwriters performing for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital coming up this Saturday. We'll be at The Stem and Stein in Madison, Alabama. My set is at 5:00Pm with my dear friends, Ron Brown, Amit Chadha, Earl Watts, Robin Stewart and Alvia Sandberg. We will bring you a variety of music in many styles. 

Then later.... but read the poster, it's all there. Please note that all donations to St. Jude go to St. Jude. We sing for free and all expenses of the sound, etc. are covered. We appreciate the Stem and Stein for hosting this show again this year. It's the third year I have performed there for this event and it is awesome. Their food is terrific!
I have pledged that if I raise $500.00 or more on my own for this event I will buzz cut my hair in honor of those who have had cancer, those who are no longer with us, such as my grandfather who passed a year ago last week, those who have recovered and those still fighting the battle. St. Jude is for childhood cancer and is having some wonderful results. So, if you can't make it to the show, please make a donation. I would like for you to put my name on the memo line: MaryJustice for my challenge! Thanks.

Donate
In person at the event or
Check or money orders:

Made out to St. Jude Children’s Hospital

Mail to PO Box 6756 Huntsville, Al 35813

Note: Most all performers are on ReverbNation and Facebook. Check out our music and of course fan us or LIKE our pages. We love our fans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done you Mary Justice! (Simon Groves)