Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Let Us Entertain You!! This Friday!

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 6:00pm-8:30pm

Hey guys! I'm so excited about this week's show, at D'licous Dining & Smokehouse Grill! Awesome Music! Awesome Food! My friend, Matt Morrow and I will be singing our original songs and covers ... some old and some new.

MaryJustice Lucas


Matt and I have each just finished writing some new songs! A few months ago Matt did all the instrumentation and produced an EP for me. So very pleased with it! I've started putting the songs on ReverbNation. Check them out.






Matt Morrow




If you haven't heard Matt you are in for a treat. He's a multi-talented singer and musician on the guitar, keyboard and banjo, and sometimes he plays the harmonica.

Matt's is also on ReverbNation and his CD "Burlap and Gold" is available at http://mattmorrow.bandcamp.com/





Phillip Byers




I'm honored to have two of my classmates from Calhoun Community College Guitar Ensemble  join us. Both Phil and Cameron are awesome singers, guitarists, acoustic or electric. Phil plays bass and mandolin. Talented musicians, arrangers and composers. You are in for a treat!



Cameron Williams







This show will be AWESOME, so you won't want to miss it!









The decor at D'licous Dining & Smokehouse Grill is so fantastic, very 50's ... a must see!


See you there,

No comments: