Pages

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Update!

Just a quick note to give you an update. It rained without ceasing last Friday night, but I still enjoyed performing for the Magnolia Festival in Gardendale, AL. I was so pleased to see family members there. Thank you for coming out in the cold, blowing rain to support me! We had a surprise visit by my GRAND Cousin Mildred Barnes.  So good to see you. 

On Saturday night, it rained going to Nashville and coming home, but I had a wonderful time at the Pavilion in a round with Russ David and Kevin Reese of Re-Generation Ministries. If you live anywhere near the Pavilion in Madison, TN, I recommend you check it out. Awesome is all I can say. It's a Christian coffee house and it is beautiful!

I'm so pleased that Brittany invited me to join her and ESTORIA... Come join us for a great show!
 Saturday - May 11, 2013 - 7:00PM  
The Basement - Fayetteville, TN 
$5.00

I would appreciate it so much if you will click the LIKE button at MaryJustice Music on Facebook and  play my cover songs on ReverbNation. I appreciate your support so very much! 
God has truly blessed me and I'm so thankful!

'Til next time,


No comments: