Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Wanna Know What's Happening?

The show last week at Berkeley Bob's in Cullman was great. It was my first time playing there and I do want to go back. The audience was awesome and I got the impression they enjoyed our music. There was a great performance by my friends Ted Whittington, Ron Brown and Allen Watkins at 7:00. If you hear or read that these guys are playing ANYWHERE together, please go. You won't be disappointed. The fiddle, hammered  dulcimer, mandolins, guitars, harmonica's, the different sounds, genres. These guys have it all.

Matt Morrow and I did the second set. What can I say, but that we had a good time and enjoyed the audience. Hope you enjoy these videos of covers we did. The videos of our originals have not been edited...long story... software problem. Maybe I'll revisit those later :)






COMING ATTRACTION!





No comments: