Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Concert** FRI, FEB 22nd - 8:00PM **Concert

Come join me and my friend, Matt Morrow 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Community Center
101 Church Street
Warrior, Alabama 35180
Friday, February 22, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'll sing Originals and Covers
Solos and Duets
Some Old and Some New
Let us entertain YOU!


Hope to see all my friends and relatives from Warrior, Kimberly, Morris, Gardendale, Pinson, Brookside, Birmingham, Hoover,  and the surrounding areas. It would be so awesome to see everyone together!

If you are traveling South on I-65 toward Birmingham at around 8:00PM on Friday, Feb 22nd, take the Warrior Exit, stop by and join us for a fun-filled evening of family-friendly entertainment. If you're heading North on I-65 and see the Warrior exit around 8:00PM, pull on off the interstate and join us!

No comments: