Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

MaryJustice at The Rutledge


The show was awesome and so much fun. I really enjoyed doing my set. The Rutledge audience was AWESOME! I met so many talented people. And ... what a surprise! Ran into Brittany Smith, whom I met a few years ago at Panoply in Huntsville. Brittany is an awesome singer/songwriter. We've been MySpace and Facebook friends for a long time. Imagine my surprise when we "ran into each other" at the Rutledge. We won't lose touch with each other this time! Her boyfriend, Cole Johnson, plays guitar in Kennedy Noel's band. How neat is that?

Other Artists 
Kennedy Noel

Manda Rose



Evan Tray
Joshua Jamison
The Grooves
Lovebot
Aaron Sizemore and the Blues at Sunrise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm on a drive for 500 Facebook "LIKES"! My goal is 1000 (or more)! Will you go to MaryJustice Music  and click the thumbs up
if you haven't already? And ... please share with your friends so they can too! Thanks.

No comments: