Pages

Monday, June 06, 2011

Nashville!!

Wednesday, June 8th, meet me at the "World Famous" Nashville Palace for another great showcase produced by Nashville Spotlight. Lots of talent! Fast-paced show with continuous music. I'm on stage during the 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm set. Hope to see you there.












Thursday, June 9th, join me at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel for a showcase produced by Sweet Southern Entertainment.  I'm on stage during the early afternoon and again later in the evening.




Between my SSE sets at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel I'll be back at the Nashville Palace for a Susan Gabrielle Event!




Friday, June 10th will be an exciting photo shoot with Nancy Brock in the beautiful gardens of the Opryland Hotel and then another showcase that evening!


Saturday, June 11th - back home to Huntsville in time to meet you at The Coffee Tree Books & Brew!


No comments: