Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Last Few Weeks!

Hi, everybody! It’s been almost a month since I last posted. Things have been busy…. but a good kind of busy.

I visited my grandfather, “C” in Morris, Alabama, for a few days

Hot Dog StandCafé La Dog…(neat stand shot from back window of my grandfather’s truck!)

AmandaAbby…. and had a great time with my young cousins, Amanda and Abby … then hopped on down to Gardendale to visit my cousin Tiffany. While on the way back to Huntsville, we were invited (Aren't cell phones great?) by the Robinsons to stop off at Addison, Alabama, for an evening of Karaoke. What fun!

Last fall while preparing for iPOP!, we met Ethan (iAct!) and his mom Cathy Robinson and Aly, a young actress, singer/songwriter from Birmingham. Mom and I had a great time with them in Los Angeles at iPOP! and have stayed in touch. Email, cell phones and Face Book keep long-distance friendships together. Isn’t that awesome!

Last week, Cathy invited Aly and me for a visit to their farm.

Aly

I love the country….I love horses!


38259_1345449682988_1433661048_30719877_602468_sBrodyMax

Nugget Miley

It was a fun time and I met some new friends.


Still writing and singing songs!

These videos are from Songwriter's Open Mic at the Coffee Tree. I hope you enjoy them.




I have some appearances coming up soon. Stay tuned!


MaryJustice

No comments: