Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Homegrown Talent Auditions

Last Saturday, April 10th, I auditioned for the Homegrown Talent Competition that will be held during Huntsville's Panoply of Arts Festival on Sunday, April 25th. Out of about 30 contestants, 10 were selected from this audition. Three auditions were held on different days at the beautiful Bridge Street Town Center. Talent entries include singers, dancers, actors, bands and are categorized by age not talent. I compete in the 15 - 20 age group! Send your prayers and good wishes my way!





Panoply is a fun-filled week-end in Huntsville with all kinds of things to see; arts and crafts, entertainment and great food all over Big Springs Park! On Saturday the 24th I will compete in the MOVA Songwriters Competition. Send prayers and good wishes for me for that also.

No comments: