Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Come On Out To The World Famous NASHVILLE PALACE March 11th!

Hello to all my blogger friends, regulars and those just passing through! Check out this video taken during our February showcase at The Nashville Palace. I wrote "The Way It Was" a couple of months ago. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave some comments!
March 11th, I'll Be There.... come join me!
The Nashville Palace
2611 McGavock Street
Nashville, TN 37201

with more Homegrown Songwriters from North Alabama for the James Breedwell Open Mic Series. Our part of the show starts at 7:00 and will run until 8:30. Of course there are more acts to see before and after we finish. Patsy Trigg of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" fame will be with us! She's funny and a great singer.
So, if you're in the area or want to take a nice drive into Nashville drop in for a great show and to say "Hello!"




No comments: