Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

I know I am a little late but I have had an awesome break. The breaks we get really help me because sometimes everyone needs to get away from everything and just breathe and relax.
At school I am going 100 miles a minute. 4 mins, between classes, 18 mins to eat lunch, getting all my assignments. By the time I get home I just want to relax. I know some people live more hectic lifestyles. I give them credit because they still keep going =). School Monday!!!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Slow down, MJ! You're making me tired!

Have a wonderful weekend, and be blessed!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey MJ - I don't think you are getting my texts so I'll write you here! It could be worse - you could have been stuck in Dallas with 14 teenage boys for the entire spring break. Wait? You might have tolerated that. But tell Tiffany that Visnu was not there... See ya - Uncle Marty

Mike Jennings said...

I love your blog, very strong for a young lady of 14, You are so talented and will be such an asset to our show.

It appears that you were glad to have been a part of our Showcase. Well, actually I am glad and even lucky that you elected to come and join us.

Kinda funny the way we all look at things, LOL

mike

Elsa Brewer said...

What a great blog site! I love it! Very well written and entertaining. Great job, Mary Justice! I'll be coming back for more! It was really nice meeting you and your Mom & very techno-savvy Grandma at the Nashville Palace - wish we could have had more time to spend visiting or even singing with the boys. We still talk about Nashville everyday! Maybe we should seriously think of moving that way? LOL Take care and keep it coming! Say hello to your Mom & Grandma. God bless!
Mrs. Brewer :)