Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

More Birthday!

It usually takes a week or two to celebrate my birthday! Just adds to the fun and excitement. There was more celebration after my earlier post.

I got some money from my grandfather, Carl, and his wife Jane along with a pair of Yellow Box Flip-Flops, money from Grandma Diane and Pop-Pop and more money from my uncle Rick and my cousins Trina and Tiffany and Nick.

From my uncle Marty and aunt Christy, I got a hot pink iPod Shuffle! How cool is that? :-)







My mom even surprised me with gift #3....a bottle of perfume I had been wanting.

I think my birthday is officially over.

But Easter is just around the corner, I love the Easter Bunny !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MJ

You are AWESOME and so is your blog. I have enjoyed reading every thing in it. You will never know how special you are, you were the miracle baby. Pop Pop has been calling you MJ ever since you were born. Really happy you had a wonderful birthday. Thanks for sharing your blog.

Love you..Grandma Diane

Unknown said...

JM, let's see if this gets through, this old lady has trouble with learning new things. I did write you before but I must have done something wrong. I think your pictures are beautiful, one of them reminded me of you grandmother. I have a picture she sent me a long time ago, I have it right here by the computer. I look forward to hearing one of your CDs so don't forget I will be waiting for one!! Sounds like you had a prolonged birthday. Bye for now I will be watching your "career" progress in singing and modeling. P.S. you do have a terrific grandmother I am so happy we have become such friends!! Betty (javagal)