Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

Update On Excited

I had an amazing time recording. Basically, we spent the day (10 hours) laying out the music. Johnny Okwu is the producer/engineer. He helped put it all together. Adam Renfro is the guitarist, who helped me put chords to my music. They are both so sweet, extremely talented,and patient. To do a rough recording of a song, I went into a small sound room. I sang into a microphone and listened to the music through earphones. That was really fun! If you are wondering, the recording was done at The Rock. Here are some pictures.






































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny and Adam did such a great job ! I can't wait to get the tracks ! I know you are anxious, too, just from listening to the two scratch tracks in the car, last night.....soooooon, baby, soon ! You will have accompniament, and will travel !

Love You !

Mom "-)

Michelle said...

Wow MJ! I bet you had such fun. I know your grandmother is so very proud of you, and I am too.
Be blessed,
Michelle