Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion Show

I recently did a fashion show for Dillards at ParkWay Place Mall. I was so nervous, but I had a lot of fun once I got out there. The funny thing was I got in line and Gayle said, "You are first." I was like WHAAATTT!?!?! I thought I was going to get a chance to see some other girls go first. Guess not. It really wasn't that bad going first. Once I was done I got to watch everyone else and relax. We modeled prom dresses, but most of the dresses were short. There were about two or three girls that wore long dresses. Here are a few pictures.




















Left: Marie
Right: Gayle




1 comment:

homegrownsongwritersalabama said...

I know you enjoyed the fashion show.....yeah, why is it that you always "go first"? You did a great job. It was fun. Keep up the good work.
Grandmother